Monthly Mission Focus
Each month we focus our attention on one of our mission partners.
Magdalena House is a transitional neighborhood of homes in San Antonio that
serves mothers and children who have fled dangerous and abusive lives by providing transformation through education, nurturing community, and programming.
We rescue the least and the lost, sharing hope for a new beginning.
Magdalena House Wish List
The best and easiest in-kind donations are gift cards in low denominations ($10) for Walmart and HEB. These gift cards allow us
to meet specific resident needs and obtain objects as we have need and space.
These can be mailed directly to Magdalena House at P.O. Box 692041, San Antonio, TX 78269.
SAVE THE DATE
CROP Hunger Walk Nov 1st
2020 Monthly Mission Focus
- January: Christian Assistance Ministry
- February: Wesley Foundation of San Antonio
- March: United Methodist Committee on Relief
- April: Creation Care
- May: Church Under the Bridge
- June-July: Project Transformation
- August: Interfaith Welcome Coalition
- September: Habitat for Humanity
- October: Magdalena House
- November: CROP Walk for Hunger
- December: Methodist Children’s Home