Mission of the Month for November
San Antonio CROP Hunger Walk
Sunday, November 7, 2021
A light lunch will be served in the Fellowship Hall
following the 11 a.m. service.
The walk will begin in the Woodlawn Parking Lot at 12:45 p.m.
traveling to San Pedro Park and back.
There will be a refreshing lemonade stop
at The Kinnison’s home as we pass on the return to Woodlawn Parking
Other Opportunities to Serve
• San Antonio Food Bank is always ready to create new partnerships for people ready and willing to donate food, money, time, or your voice in advocacy.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.Matthew 25:40
2021 Monthly Mission Focus
- January: Guillermo Berman, Missionary in Reynosa, Mexico
- February: Wesley Foundation of San Antonio
- March: Christian Assistance Ministry
- April: UMCOR
- May: Church Under the Bridge
- June: Interfaith Welcome Coalition
- July: Project Transformation
- August: Agnes Cotton Academy
- September: Habitat for Humanity
- October: Magdalena House
- November: CROP Walk for Hunger
- December: Methodist Children’s Home