Monthly Mission Focus
Each month we focus our attention on one of our mission partners.
Interfaith Welcome Coalition
The Interfaith Welcome Coalition (IWC) is a faith-based movement meeting the changing needs of asylum seekers, refugees and at-risk immigrants in collaboration with others.
The Interfaith Welcome Coalition Outreach Programs are supported by & supplement the other outreach programs they run. The outreach programs provide a warm, comforting welcome and invaluable resources to migrants who have escaped unimaginable dangers in their homeland and have been released from American detention centers.
•Respond to the needs as they present themselves and as they change.•Provide basic support to people on their journey.•Educate and advocate to change the systems that impact immigrants.•Pray in community.•Currently help many asylum seekers.
Other Opportunities to Serve
• San Antonio Food Bank is always ready to create new partnerships for people ready and willing to donate food, money, time, or your voice in advocacy.
• Help support Project Transformation this summer!
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.Matthew 25:40
2021 Monthly Mission Focus
- January: Guillermo Berman, Missionary in Reynosa, Mexico
- February: Wesley Foundation of San Antonio
- March: Christian Assistance Ministry
- April: UMCOR
- May: Church Under the Bridge
- June: Interfaith Welcome Coalition
- July: Project Transformation
- August: Interfaith Welcome Coalition
- September: Habitat for Humanity
- October: Magdalena House
- November: CROP Walk for Hunger
- December: Methodist Children’s Home